I am passionate about designing unique, responsive and user-friendly websites for my clients. My experience working on a diverse selection of projects has given me the opportunity to incorporate dynamic images into my work, develop e-commerce capabilities and become familiar with a vast assortment of web languages. I also possess excellent communication skills, which allows me to work well with a team or independently.
ONCALLERS, Chicago, IL
FEB 2015 - Present
Web Design, Development & Branding
- Designs, develops and manages the company’s branding across the entire organization. This was accomplished by keeping branding the same throughout with a new website, business cards, design ads, email campaigns, and social media marketing.
- Maintains website's branding, appearance, and organization.
- Designs attention-grabbing Display Ads for Google advertisements and social media campaigns (Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter).
- Produces and develops innovative design concepts, graphics, and layouts within the organization’s branding standards.
- Designs and implements direct email marketing campaigns.
- Ensures mobile-friendly email templates.
- Ensures emails follow industry standards and best practices.
Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Develops and implements effective SEO strategies
- Coordinates content, design, social media, pay-per-click (PPC) marketing, and other web activities.
- Highly organized self-starter with excellent time management skills.
- Problem solver that loves to research and implement creative solutions.
VisionFriendly.com – Naperville, IL
MAY 2014 - OCT 2014
- Designed visually appealing websites for the company’s newest clients.
- Consulted directly with clients to build their brand and website strategies across many different device platforms.
- Used responsive web design to develop innovative content for client’s websites.
- Provided information to the client by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing web data and trends.
- Designed attention-grabbing brochures, web ads & other print material.
Telegraphics, Inc. – Schiller Park, IL
NOV 2013 - JAN 2014
- Constructed WordPress themes for multiple clients.
- Maintained up-to-date information on client’s websites.
- Developed and tested PHP forms.
- Restyled outdated website templates for company’s existing clients.
Illinois Institute of Art – Schaumburg, IL
JAN 2012 – DEC 2013
B.A. – Web Design & Development
Illinois Institute of Art – Schaumburg, IL OCT 2002 – DEC 2005
B.A. – Media Arts and Automation
East Central College – Union, MO
AUG 2000 – MAY 2002
A.A. – Fine Arts
Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Audition, Acrobat, WordPress, Microsoft Office, MailChimp, GarageBand
NOTEWORTHY PROJECTS (view at www.bayjr.com)
Midnightsnack.live, Oncallers.com, Hmnpodcast.com, Oncallersb2b.com, RightResidentallc.com, Disneatopodcast.com, TripleThreatHoops.org, and general sketch artistry